Skip to main content

Listening report 3

LISTENING REPORT #3




 Hello everyone !!! Welcome back to my blog Today I share my listening report about short stories again. So, let's get started.



FIRST STORY

Tittle : Our Twin Sisters are the perfect couple

Author : short stories

Link : https://youtu.be/LRtqXBXT5oM

Date of Listening: February 26, 2021


Description :

This story is about Laila and her twin sister Lauren. Laila has a good body while Lauren has a fat body due to medical conditions. However, because of her medical condition, Lauren is loved by their parents even more and makes Laila jealous. Laila took out her jealousy on Lauren so that Lauren fell down the stairs because she tripped over a shoe. And it made Laila regret what she had done.


Comment about the story :

This story is very good but I am disappointed with what Laila said to Lauren. Laila should be more supportive and understand more about Lauren's feelings.


Something new :

From the story I learned a new vocabulary like "cannonball". And From this story, I can learn that you should never be jealous of your own siblings just because they think that parents choose love in raising their children.




SECOND STORY



Tittle : I'm only 14 but I'm secretly engaged with a Famous Influencer

Author : short stories

Link : https://youtu.be/jig2J4xJnTs

Date of Listening: February 26, 2021


Description :

This story tells of a 12 year old girl named Taylor. She falls in love with a public influencer with an age difference of about 10 years. They love each other. When Taylor was 14 years old, the man proposed to Taylor. Initially Taylor has not provided an answer to his application. But after the man continued to call Taylor, Taylor finally accepted his application.


Comment about the story : 

Actually, I do not like this story, Taylor should not have accepted the application from the man. And Taylor is also very young. Taylor should be more concerned with his education first.


Something new :

From this story I learned A new vocabulary Like “bumped” Also, this story doesn't have a good moral message. 



THIRD STORY


Tittle : I fell in love with my half-sister

Author : short stories

Link : https://youtu.be/MPDU-skz13g

Date of Listening: February 28, 2021



Description :

 This story tells of a 14-year-old man named Martin who lost both of his parents in an accident. Martin was adopted by his uncle who was the younger brother of his father. His uncle has a daughter named Jackie who is the same age as Martin. Martin starts to fall in love with Jackie and Jackie also starts to love him. But when Martin was 18 years old, Martin found out that he was actually the son of his uncle. And it made him very sad, because all this time he had loved his own step sister.


Comment about the story :

I like this story, but I am a little annoyed with the attitude of his uncle's wife just because he wanted money from Martin. And I was sad when I found out that Martin and Jackie were siblings.


Something new :

from this story, I learned new vocabulary words like “sidewalk”, “malignant '. And also what I learned from this story is always be patient in facing anything and don't be quick to give up.



Re-write in the different Genre :

I will turn this story into a comedy genre. I will change in this part: many people who claim that they are Martin's uncle and aunt. 



When They claimed to be my uncles and aunts, I already knew that they were not my uncles and aunts. And they did because they wanted the treasure that my father left for me. But I still followed them and would make fun of them just because I wanted Price that my parents left and made them realize.



~~~That is all from me~~~

~THANK YOU~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REPORT #7

Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog, so today is my last assignment for this semester. So in this blog I'll found three different article on YouTube. So, let's start it. Km Title : How we conquered the deadly smallpox virus Source : Author : Simona Zompi Date of listening : April 15, 2021 Description : This article tells about for 10,000 years, humanity suffered from the scourge of smallpox Comment about the Text : Artikel ini sangat menarik karena menceritakan tentang penemuan obat untuk penyakit cacar sehingga dari penemuan-penemuan itu, penyakit cacar bisa di hentikan hingga sekarang Something new : Dari artikel ini, saya mempelajari beberapa kosakata baru seperti Bone marrow (sumsum tulang), Smallpox ( cacar ) informasi yang saya dapatkan dari artikel ini adalah Penemuan obat untuk cacar kulit sangat membantu hingga masa kini. Tittle : Schrödinger's cat: A thought experiment in quantum mechanics Source : https://youtu.be/UjaAxUO6-Uw Author :  Date of li

listening report #6

LISTENING REPORT #6 Hello everyone !! Welcome back to my blog Today I will return to writing the news. So let's get started   1.     Title:   "People don't believe I am Japanese," says Miss Japan Author: BBC News Source: https://youtu.be/x-5sHglFbO8 Date of listening: march 31, 2021   Description: A Japanese model named Ariana Miyamoto is not considered Japanese because her skin looks dark so that many Japanese people don't believe that Ariana is a Japanese person. Her father is from Africa and her mother is from Japan, which makes Ariana Miyamoto's skin different from other Japanese girls. Comment about the news: In my opinion, don't lick someone only from the shape of the skin so that you immediately have an opinion about that person. It is better to ask the person directly so that it does not become a misunderstanding. Something new: From this news, I learned some new vocabulary, namely narrow. And also from this story, I go

Listening Report 3

Story 1 Bercerita tentang Laila dan saudara kembarnya Lauren. Laila mempunyai tubuh yang bagus sedangkan Lauren Mempunyai tubuh yang gemuk karena kondisi medis.Namun karena kondisi medis nya itu membuat Lauren semakin di cintai oleh orang tua mereka dan membuat Laila menjadi cemburu. Laila melampiaskan kecemburuan nya kepada Lauren sehingga membuat Lauren terjatuh dari tangga karena tersandung sepatu. Dan itu membuat Laila menyesali perbuatannya. Comment Cerita ini sangat bagus tapi saya kecewa dengan perkataan Laila kepada Lauren. Seharusnya Laila lebih mendukung dan lebih mengerti tentang perasaan Lauren. Something new : From the story i learn a new vocabulay like "cannonball", Dari cerita ini, saya bisa belajar bahwa jangan pernah cemburu kepada saudara sendiri Hanya karena beranggapan bahwa orang tua Pilih kasih dalam membesarkan anak-anak mereka. 2. Bercerita tentang seorang gadis berusia 12 tahun bernama Taylor,Dia jatuh cinta dengan seorang publik influencer dengan per