Skip to main content

Individual project #2, A different ending

INDIVIDUAL PROJECT #2, DIFFERENT ENDING


Hello everyone one, welcome back to my blog.
So everyone, today I will choose one of the fictional stories in the e-reader.
I will read the story I will choose later and make a different ending to the story



I chose                 : The prince and the servant
Author                  : Jane rollason
Lever                    : A2 Elementary
Word count          : 1803
Number of page   : 7 page
Link                        :https://english-e-reader.net/book/the-prince-and-the-servants-jane-rollason




In olden times one far country was ruled by a lazy and greedy queen. She had a beautiful daughter. Many kings and princes wanted to marry her, but the queen always gave them difficult tasks. When the suitors for the princess were unable to cope with these ordeals - she killed them without mercy. This had been going on for a few years. She wanted her daughter to never get married. Prince Charles lived in a small poor country. When he heard about the princess, he told his father that he wanted to marry her. the king was against it. in the world there were many other beautiful woman. and the evil queen killed every groom. but the young princee got upset. he could not sleep and eat. finally the king let him go on this dengerous mission.Prince Charles began his journey and on his way he met the fat man, big ear,long arms, quick eyes and cold man. Prince Charles made them his servants. When he arrived at the palace, the prince met the queen and said he wanted to marry his daughter.The queen also gave 3 difficult challenges to Prince Charles. but Prince Charles completed the challenge with the help of his servants.When the queen knew she had completed all the challenges she had been given, the queen could not do anything about it and let Prince Charles marry her daughter.Because the queen lost to Prince Charles, she decided to leave the country. The princess married Prince Charles and they lived happily and the good servants also stayed Together with them.

---- The End -----

What do you think about the ending ?. 
Now I will try to change the ending of this story


when Prince Charles completed the challenge, the queen decided to leave the country. but Prince Charles stopped her and said "stay with us" The queen replied "I have made you miserable by giving you that challenge, do you still want to forgive me for what I did to you?" "You are his mother, you do it all because you love your daughter" Prince Charles replied to the queen. The queen was crying and regretting her actions, the queen went to apologize to the family of the person she had killed. they lived together, and the good servant also lived in the palace with them.
-----the end-----

So everyone, what do you think about my ending story?

I hope you like my ending story







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Agony Aunt

  DEAR AGONY AUNT hello everyone welcome back to my blog. today i will pretend to be one of the characters from the story i just read and i will write a letter to a famous person to help with my problem. This story is entitled "a devoted son" which was written by Anita Desai with 2562 words, 9 pages count and level B2 intermediate-plus and if you want to read this story, I have the link https://english-e-reader.net/book/a-devoted-son-anita-desai He here I will write a letter as the main character in this story, namely rakesh. This is the letter : Dear Pastor Gilbert Lumoindong Before I make my point, let me introduce myself. Hello my name is Rakesh, I am a doctor. I live with my father and wife and my mother is dead. my father was often sick after my mother left. When my father started getting sick, I always took care of him, and always gave him medicine regularly. My dad always asks my wife to make food that she shouldn't eat in a time like this. my wife and

REPORT#7

  REPORT #7 Hello everyone !! Come back with me on my blog. Today I will share some of the articles that I have heard on YouTube. So let's get started Title: How we conquered the deadly smallpox virus Source : https://youtu.be/yqUFy-t4MlQ Author: TED-ed Date of listening: April 15, 2021 Comment about the Text: This article is very interesting because it tells about the discovery of a drug for smallpox so that from these findings, smallpox can be stopped until now Something new: From this article, I learned some new vocabulary such as Bone marrow (sumsum tulang) , Smallpox (cacar) the information that I got from this article is The discovery of a cure for chickenpox is very helpful until now. Title: Schrödinger's cat: A thought experiment in quantum mechanics Source: https://youtu.be/UjaAxUO6-Uw Author :  TED-ed Date of listening: April 15, 2021 Description : Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger, one of the founders of quantum mechanics, posed this famous question: I

REPORT #7

Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog, so today is my last assignment for this semester. So in this blog I'll found three different article on YouTube. So, let's start it. Km Title : How we conquered the deadly smallpox virus Source : Author : Simona Zompi Date of listening : April 15, 2021 Description : This article tells about for 10,000 years, humanity suffered from the scourge of smallpox Comment about the Text : Artikel ini sangat menarik karena menceritakan tentang penemuan obat untuk penyakit cacar sehingga dari penemuan-penemuan itu, penyakit cacar bisa di hentikan hingga sekarang Something new : Dari artikel ini, saya mempelajari beberapa kosakata baru seperti Bone marrow (sumsum tulang), Smallpox ( cacar ) informasi yang saya dapatkan dari artikel ini adalah Penemuan obat untuk cacar kulit sangat membantu hingga masa kini. Tittle : Schrödinger's cat: A thought experiment in quantum mechanics Source : https://youtu.be/UjaAxUO6-Uw Author :  Date of li